Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Reflection

My mathematics: I think i should avoid being so careless and kick of that habit of being careless started since young. I would also revise my work and do more practice paper do improve on my carefulness. Like what the proverb says " practice makes perfect"

The lesson we learn today: I learn that we must understand each other as classmate and friends for the rest of our secondary 1 life. It is also important to trust them as friends of us and not enemies. 

Term 1: I feel like although with have alot of ups and downs, we all face it together as a class, as unity is strength. In Term 1, I have learned to trust my friends as I was adapting to the new school life. I hope to get to know my classmates more, but not too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment